Popular Willi Idea competition is looking for new business ideas – winner gets 10.000 euros
Willi Idea competition is looking for new business ideas that can develop into business in South Karelia region. The competition expects new business ideas from region's entrepreneurs, students and residents. The Business Idea competition is open between 5 September and 9 October 2016 at StartupMill webpage: startupmill.fi.
- Finalists will receive publicity for their ideas
- Before the final, finalists will receive personal coaching on how to present their business idea
- Finalists will have a chance to present their business idea to financers and the public
- The final provides an excellent learning experience
- The grand prize of the competition is 10 000 euros of development money for Your idea
- Apple MacBook will be drawn among the accepted student ideas as one of the additional prizes
How to take part?
- Submit an electronic competition form between 5 September and 9 October 2016
- You can leave your idea in Finnish or in English.
- Prepare your application with care. The form cannot be edited after submission.
- Focus on presenting your business idea, not on technology.
- Detailed rules and instruction for the competition are available here
Schedule of the competition
- 5.9.2016 The competition begins.
- 9.10.2016 The competition period ends.
- 20.10.2016 The finalists, max. five chosen by a preliminary jury, will be announced.
- 8-9.11.2016 Training for the finalists on how to fine-tune their presentation for the business idea.
- 16.11.2016 The final where the ideas are presented to the jury; the winner is chosen and the prize is awarded.
Take part in the competition at startupmill.fi.
More information: Mikko Ojapelto, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 050 512 1853
Wirma Lappeenranta Oy is a non-profit development company owned by the city of Lappeenranta and surrounding municipalities: Lemi, Luumäki, Savitaipale and Taipalsaari.